1. Cheap Advertising: What other form of marketing has the potential to reach millions of users instantly! In fact, according to recent numbers there are over 1.7 BILLION people using the Internet today! Over 250 million Americans are online, that’s over 70% of the US population!!
2. No Closing Time: When you own a website, your business is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No vacations or sick time!! Every customer is different, some go to bed at night, and some are just getting up. With an online presence, your customers can see your information and/or buy your products while you sleep!
3. Save On Marketing: With printed marketing, the information becomes outdated as you add new products and services. The recurring cost of revisions and new prints can add up. With a website your updates are instantaneous, saving you money!
4. Wonderful Neighbors: The great thing about the Internet is the ability to link to another website, or have other websites linked to yours. This increases your visibility by opening up multiple streams of traffic, and is essentially FREE traffic!
5. Instant Customer Service: By providing the answers to some of your Frequently Asked Questions, your customers can get immediate help! You can also utilize forms to interface with your customers. You can get instant feedback and respond to questions much faster!
6. Go Green: In today’s world, companies are putting more and more thought into how they are affecting the earth. With an online presence, you can reduce your need for printed materials, thus using less of the worlds diminishing natural resources. The Internet is a renewable resource!
7. Level The Playing Field: Online, it doesn’t matter how much money you have. A website costing $100 can be more accessible and of higher quality than one that may have cost thousands. It doesn’t matter if you are a fortune500 company or if you only employee a handful of people, with the right design you can compete with anyone!
8. It’s Easy: By using a pre-made template, you can have your website up and running in a matter of a few clicks! You can also find freelance designers who can create a one of a kind website at a low cost.
9. It’s Your Image: A website will enhance your companies image allowing you to provide an image rich representation of your company globally!
10. It’s Expected: in today’s technologically advanced world your customers expect you to have a website. The Internet is the first stop for most consumers! If that isn’t enough reason, think about this: Your competitors have most likely already invested in their online presence! And if they haven’t, then all the more reason to beat them to the punch!